Monday, April 15, 2013

I'M BEING INTERVIEWED! SO EXCITING! STAY TUNED!


I've recently been forwarded the following questions from dear Michell and Jeffrey, co-editors of "A Method to the Madness: A Guide to the Super Evil" anthology, debuting this July, 2013 (Earth Time). Stay tuned for my next post when I'll record my answers:

1. When you go out for dinner and you order filet mignon how do you pronounce the second word? Does it sound French or could you be talking about a nicely cooked slice of one of your Henchmen?

2. If you could have an evil lair any where in the world, without worrying about those pesky super heroes, where would it be and why?

3. When building the “death traps” around your home, do you want to do be actual death traps or just Wow that really really hurts a lot traps? Why?

4. As an evil mad scientist / ruler of… What is your biggest fear? Does it involve the laser beam wearing shark in your “fish tank?”

5. What is your favorite way to torture/torment your nemesis when you capture him/her?

6. What are the defining characteristics you look for in a minion?

7. How did you originally get into Evil Science?

8. Do you consider yourself to be a Super Villain, Mad Scientist or something else and why?

9. What is your favorite mode of transportation?

10. Coke or Pepsi?

11 What is your favorite evil application or product?

Will have to give all this some thought. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Your Serene Omnipotence!

    How ecstatic I was to come upon your blog! The questions posted here make my two hearts go all a-quivery! I do not know if I can possibly wait until Earth-July for your answers!

    Your eternal (and of course, ecstatic!) fan,

    Magda of the Rurality of Clear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Magda,

    How is it I have never heard of you before? You sound absolutely charming, my dear! By the way, do you know anything about building podcasts? Or who I might kidnap/coerce/blackmail to build one?

    Yours, Calasandra.

    ReplyDelete